Friday 6 January 2017

Hahahah!

Not much happening this last week as my trailer is still sitting on top of the chassis which makes access a bit awkward. Hopefully that'll be put back in the right place over the weekend and I'll be able to carry on seam welding all the joints.

The reason for the that haha! is that I got my hands on another project today - hopefully it'll be a very quick resto, but it might get some mods - still debating that atm. It'll probably mean another blog will be started :D

It's French, looks like a bicycle and has an engine over the front wheel. 49cc and 1/2 hp, should be awesome. If I can get another couple of engines, I might make a 150cc triple, or just add an electric motor to the rear wheel:) It's a 1957 Velosolex 660.

Pics and blog will be started soon, and hopefully Scimitar updates will resume towards end of weekend; unless I get distracted!

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment