Wednesday 21 December 2016

A little later than planned

It's been a while but I decided to wait until this fortnight to get on with the major chassis mods as I can do it at work where we have a decent welder and a lot more space.

So, I took the chassis and rear subframe to work on my trailer and got to work. Within about ten minutes, I managed to cut my thumb and a couple of fingers on very sharp flash from cut edges of steel. All bled quite nicely but didn't really stop the chassis work.

Anyway, the rear subframe is very close to being fitted, I just need to double check alignment etc then I can weld into place.

I'll also be taking front sub to work tomorrow and hoping to have that mostly sorted by tomorrow evening. Engine/box is scheduled for Friday.

Here's a pic of today's efforts


More tomorrow if all goes according to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment