Sunday 19 June 2016

That was quite a good (fathers) day

Made a start on the RX8 dismantling - surprised how light some of the parts were!

This is me working hard when friend James came to say "hello".



I have a few bits and pieces that I'm going to sell - be good to recoup some of the cost of the car - free donor would be great!

It's a bit "redneck" but didn't involve me getting under the car so don't panic. When I needed to get under it was lowered onto axle stands :D





I got the rear subframe assembly out and have also managed to remove all the from the back of the car to the A post.




Over the next week or so (it'll be a bit slower as I have to work!) I want to get out the whole dash assembly, steering wheel/column, pedal box, engine and gearbox, brake and clutch master cylinders, abs unit and associated pipework etc, radiator, front subframe assembly and anything else that may appear useful.

If you need RX8 boot/bonnet, both front doors (bare), rear light clusters/ front/rear bumpers - give me a shout!

Till the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment