Thursday 30 June 2016

Bit of tidying...

Since I started stripping the Mazda, I've just been dumping it all in my garage which doesn't really give me any space to get on with the Scimitar.

Anyway, this evening I had a reshuffle in the shed, popped in some shelves and shifted everything from the RX8 in there (except the heavy mechanical bits - suspension subframe/gearbox).



So I can now make a start stripping the Scimitar down to chassis and body.

I still have one front seat in the garage, well, in the Scimitar actually as the door got closed and I can't open it! No prob though as the RX8 door handles/locks/central locking and electric windows will be going in there.

Going to have a bit of a reshuffle in the garage over the weekend so I can get the heavy mechanical bits in there and then get on with stripping the Scimitar.



No comments:

Post a Comment